BRANFORD, Conn., Feb. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CAS Medical Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:CASM) (CASMED), a leader in medical devices for non-invasive patient monitoring, announced today that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2012 on Thursday, March 7 th, prior to the market's opening. Management will host a conference call to discuss these results and answer questions at 10:00 A.M. (ET) that day.
Conference call dial-in information is as follows:
- U.S. callers: (866) 239-5859
- International callers: (702) 495-1913
Individuals interested in listening to the live conference call via the Internet may do so by logging on to the Company's website: www.casmed.com .A telephone replay will be available from 1:00 P.M. (ET) on March 7, 2013, through 11:59 P.M. (ET) on March 13, 2013. Replay dial-in information is as follows:
- U.S. callers: (855) 859-2056
- International callers: (404) 537-3406
- Conference ID number (U.S. and international): 16912969
- The replay will also be available at www.casmed.com .
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts