REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Support.com, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPRT), a leading provider of cloud-based technology services and software designed to create new revenue streams and improve customer experience, is teaming with Parks Associates to offer a free webinar, Premium Support for the Home Network, on Thursday, March 7 at 11 am PST (2 pm EST); presenters are James Morehead, Support.com Vice President, Product Management and Corporate Marketing and Patrice Samuels, Research Analyst, Parks Associates.
Technology support services for the home network are a growing opportunity for communications providers, retailers, and technology companies to enhance the customer experience as consumers struggle to get the most out of their network-enabled gadgets.
In this webcast, James Morehead will share best-practices on how leading brands are creating new revenue streams and deepening customer loyalty by offering turnkey, differentiated and high-margin technology services programs that are integrated with existing customer support.Parks Associates, an internationally recognized market research and consulting company specializing in emerging consumer technology products and services, will share the latest research on consumer demand for tech support services and the growth of home networks in the technology services market. Discussion topics include:
- Consumer research on home network adoption and usage
- Common home networking problems faced by consumers
- Monetizing home networking services: subscription versus per-incident pricing models
- Drawing the line between free (included) home network support and premium (paid) support
- Revenue and partnership opportunities in home network support for service providers, retailers, and manufacturers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts