Trans World Corporation (OTC:TWOC) announced today that it will issue its financial results for its 2012 fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012 on Wednesday, March 6, 2013, prior to the opening of the stock market.
The Company will discuss these results in a conference call later that day at 2:00 PM ET.
|The dial-in numbers are:|
|Live Participant Dial In (Toll Free):||
Live Participant Dial In (International):
The conference call will also be webcast live. To listen to the call, please go to the Investor Relations section of Trans World’s website at www.transwc.com, or click on the following link: http://transwc.equisolvewebcast.com/.
About Trans World CorporationTrans World Corporation, founded in 1993, is a publicly traded, US corporation with all of its gaming and hotel operations in Europe. Additional information about TWC and its Czech subsidiaries, American Chance Casinos and Hotel Savannah, can be found at www.transwc.com, www.american-chance-casinos.com and www.hotel-savannah.com. The press release herein contains certain forward-looking statements and data. For this purpose, any statements and data contained herein that are not historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking data. Without limiting the foregoing, words such as “may,” “will,” “expect,” “believe,” “anticipates,” “estimates,” or “continue” or comparable terminology or the negative thereof are intended to identify certain forward-looking statements. These statements, by their nature, involve substantial risks and uncertainties, both known and unknown, and actual results may differ materially from any future results expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements or data whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV