Randon Reports Its 4Q2012 And 2012 Fiscal Period Results
CAXIAS DO SUL, Brazil, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Randon S.A. – Implementos e Participacoes (BM&FBovespa RAPT3 and RAPT4), the controlling holding company of ten companies operating within the segments of vehicles and trailers/semi-trailers, auto parts and financial services, reports its results for the fourth quarter of 2012 (4Q2012) and for the 2012 fiscal period ended Dec 31, 2012. The financial and operating information of the Company, except when otherwise stated, are consolidated in accordance with the international standards of IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards and the monetary values are denominated in Reais.
- 2012 Total Gross Revenue, before consolidation, was R$ 5.3 billion, a decline of 16.2% as compared with 2011;
- 2012 Consolidated Net Revenue reached R$ 3.5 billion, 15.7% down from 2011;
- 2012 EBITDA was R$ 286.6 million, 48.5% down from 2011;
- Consolidated Net Income of R$ 42.6 million in 2012, with a Net Margin of 1.2%.
The main highlights of the quarter were:
- EBITDA showed a decline, in 4Q12, of 30.0% compared with 4Q2011, reaching R$ 73.5 million;- Consolidated foreign sales reached US$ 65.5 million in the quarter, a decrease of 26.0% compared with the same quarter in 2011; - Consolidated Net Income of R$ 15.6 million in the quarter, 69.0% down from 4Q2011. Conference Call on Results 01 MAR 2013, Friday, 11:30 AM. Brasilia 09:30 AM. New York 2:30 PM. London+55 (11) 3127.4971Ticker: RANDON The Company's presentation and audio webcast will be available at www.randon.com.br/ir Simultaneous Translation to English+ 1 516-3001066 Calling from NY+ 55 11 3127.4971 Calling from SP
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts