8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT), provider of innovative cloud communications and computing solutions, today announced that the Company will be presenting at three investor conferences in March 2013.
8x8 Chairman and CEO Bryan Martin will attend the Northland Capital Markets 2013 Technology Conference on Wednesday, March 13 at the Concierge Conference Center in New York where he will meet with small groups of investors throughout the day.
8x8 Chief Financial Officer Dan Weirich will present at the Sidoti & Company 17 th Annual Emerging Growth Institutional Investor Forum on March 18 at 10:00 am ET at The Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York. Mr. Weirich will also present at the 25 th Annual Roth Conference on Tuesday, March 19 at 10:00 am PT at the Ritz-Carlton in Dana Point, Calif.
A copy of the presentations from each event will be available on the Investor Relations section of 8x8’s corporate website at http://investors.8x8.com. For automatic e-mail alerts regarding 8x8 news, events, and new investor materials on the website, investors can subscribe at http://investors.8x8.com/alerts.cfm.About 8x8, Inc. 8x8 Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT) empowers business conversations for more than 30,000 small and medium sized businesses with cloud communications services that include VoIP business phone service, unified communications, call center and video conferencing solutions. In 2012, the company was recognized in the “Leaders” quadrant of Gartner’s 2012 Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service and was named No. 1 Provider of Hosted IP Telephony by Frost & Sullivan. 8x8 has been delivering business communications services since 2004 and has garnered a reputation for technical excellence and outstanding reliability. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or connect with 8x8 on Facebook and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV