IBI Group Inc. - Notice Of Annual Earnings Release And Conference Call
TORONTO, Feb. 28, 2013 /CNW/ - IBI Group Inc. (the "Company") (TSX: IBG) will announce its annual 2012 results in a press release, scheduled to be issued on March 21, 2013.
The Company will hold a conference call on Friday, March 22, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET).
Philip Beinhaker, Chief Executive Officer, and Tony Long, Chief Financial Officer will present the Company's operating and financial results followed by a Question & Answer session.
To participate in the conference call, please dial in before 8:30 a.m. EST to 1-800-771-7838 for local and toll-free North American access, or 1-212-231-2939 for international access.An audio replay of the call will be available for 14 days, by dialling 416-626-4100 for local and international access or 1-800-558-5253 for toll-free North American access, passcode 21650639 followed by the number sign on your telephone keypad. About IBI Group Inc: The Company is a TSX listed Corporation, which pays quarterly dividends and trades under the symbol "IBG". The Company through IBI Group provides professional services, including planning, design, implementation, analysis of operations and other consulting services in relation to four main areas of development, being urban land, building facilities, transportation networks and systems technology. SOURCE IBI Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV