JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Feb. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW), a leading provider of internet services and online marketing solutions for small businesses, today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, David Brown, and Chief Financial Officer, Kevin Carney, will participate in two upcoming investor conferences in March:
- The Piper Jaffray Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference at the Le Parker Meridien in New York City on Wednesday, March 13 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The 25 th Annual ROTH Conference at the Ritz-Carlton in Laguna Niguel, California on Tuesday, March 19 at 11:30 a.m. PT.
Audio of each presentation will be webcast live in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website ( http://ir.web.com ) and will be accessible for a limited period of time after the events.
About Web.comWeb.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW) is a leading provider of online marketing for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Web.com meets the needs of SMBs anywhere along their lifecycle by offering a full range of online services and support, including domain name registration, website design, search engine optimization, internet marketing and local sales leads, social media and mobile solutions, eCommerce website design and call center services. For more information on the company, please visit http://www.web.com . Note to Editors: Web.com is a registered trademark of Web.com Group, Inc.
CONTACT: Web.com Susan Datz Edelman Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications 904-680-6909 email@example.com ICR for Web.com Investors Brian Denyeau 646-277-1251 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts