NEEDHAM, Mass., Feb. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:CLDX) will release fourth quarter and year end 2012 financial results on Thursday, March 7, 2013 before the U.S. financial markets open. Celldex executives will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET on the same day to discuss 2012 financial and business results and to provide an update on key 2013 objectives.
The conference call and presentation will be webcast live over the Internet and can be accessed by logging on to the Events Calendar under the "News & Events" section of the Celldex Therapeutics website at www.celldextherapeutics.com . The call can also be accessed by dialing 888-350-0137 (within the United States) or 970-315-0478 (outside the United States).
A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after the live call concludes through March 21, 2013. To access the replay, dial 855-859-2056 (within the United States) or 404-537-3406 (outside the United States). The passcode is 13866763. The webcast will also be archived on the Company's website.About Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Celldex Therapeutics is the first antibody-based combination immunotherapy company. Celldex has a pipeline of drug candidates in development for the treatment of cancer and other difficult-to-treat diseases based on its antibody focused Precision Targeted Immunotherapy (PTI) Platform. The PTI Platform is a complementary portfolio of monoclonal antibodies, antibody-targeted therapeutics and immunomodulators used in optimal combinations to create novel disease-specific drug candidates. For more information, please visit http://www.celldextherapeutics.com .
CONTACT: Sarah Cavanaugh Vice President of Investor Relations & Corp Communications Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (781) 433-3161 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV