- Annual revenue growth of 26% to a record $4.1 billion
- 2012 diluted EPS increases 22.5%
- Organic revenue growth for parts and services of 6.0%
- Completed 30 acquisitions in 2012
- Provides 2013 guidance
CHICAGO, Feb. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LKQ Corporation (Nasdaq:LKQ) today announced results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012. Net income for the fourth quarter was $62.2 million and diluted earnings per share was $0.21, a 10.5% increase over the $0.19 reported for the fourth quarter in 2011. For the full year 2012, net income was $261.2 million and diluted earnings per share was $0.87, a 22.5% increase over the $0.71 reported for 2011. The Company noted that both full year 2012 and 2011 diluted earnings per share included a loss equal to $0.01 per share resulting from restructuring and acquisition related expenses and the change in fair value of contingent consideration liabilities. Additionally, full year 2012 diluted earnings per share included a $0.04 per share gain from the settlement of a previously disclosed lawsuit, and the 2011 results included a charge of $0.01 per share as a result of a loss on debt extinguishment.
"I am pleased with our 2012 results. Our Company was able to deliver solid growth across many financial performance metrics despite the multiple challenges we faced throughout the year. In 2012, the Company surpassed $4 billion in revenue for the first time and achieved 22.5% diluted EPS growth," stated Robert Wagman, President and Chief Executive Officer of LKQ Corporation.
Mr. Wagman added, "In 2012, we completed a record 30 acquisitions in North America. This milestone is a testament to our strength in identifying and integrating businesses that allow us to expand our geographic footprint and broaden our product offerings to continue our growth."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV