For more than 50 years and through all business and economic cycles, CDF has offered new and pre-owned floorplan programs that enable marine dealers to stock a broad selection of products. Inventory financing, also known as floorplan financing, is an important element of a successful manufacturer-dealer business model. Manufacturers and distributors benefit from enhanced product flow and increased sales opportunities, and dealers obtain improved terms and credit availability, and increased sales opportunities.
GE Capital’s survey was conducted Feb.13-15, 2013. The respondents are a variety of marine industry participants, including manufacturers, dealers and distributors.
About GE Capital, Commercial Distribution Finance
GE Capital, Commercial Distribution Finance provided nearly $31 billion in financing for more than 40,000 manufacturers, dealers and distributors across North America in 2012. Programs include inventory and accounts receivable financing, asset-based lending, private label financing, collateral management and related financial products. Customers have access to exclusive online tools and analytics to manage their accounts and inventory. For more information, visit http://www.gecdf.com/ or follow company news via Twitter ( https://twitter.com/GEInventoryFin).GE Capital offers consumers and businesses around the globe an array of financial products and services. For more information, visit www.gecapital.com or follow company news via Twitter ( https://twitter.com/GECapital). GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV