Quiksilver, Inc. (NYSE:ZQK) today announced that it plans to issue a press release reporting its fiscal 2013 first quarter financial results after the close of the market on Thursday, March 7, 2013, and will conduct a conference call to review its results at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time that same day.
The call will also be available through a live, listen-only audio Web broadcast via the Internet at www.quiksilverinc.com. Listeners are encouraged to visit the Web site at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled presentation to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A playback of the call will be archived and accessible on the same Web site for at least three months.
Quiksilver, Inc. (NYSE:ZQK) is one of the world’s leading outdoor sports lifestyle companies. Quiksilver designs, produces and distributes a diversified mix of branded apparel, footwear and accessories. The company’s apparel and footwear brands, inspired by the passion for outdoor action sports, represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who connect with its boardriding culture and heritage. The company’s Quiksilver, Roxy, DC, Lib Tech and Hawk brands are synonymous with the heritage and culture of surfing, skateboarding and snowboarding. The company’s products are sold in over 90 countries in a wide range of distribution, including surf shops, skate shops, snow shops, its proprietary Boardriders Club shops and other company-owned retail stores, other specialty stores, select department stores and through various e-commerce channels. Quiksilver’s corporate headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California.NOTE: For further information about Quiksilver, Inc., please visit our website at www.quiksilverinc.com . We also invite you to explore our brand sites, www.quiksilver.com , www.roxy.com , www.dcshoes.com , www.lib-tech.com and www.hawkclothing.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV