PASADENA, Calif., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (NYSE: WMC) today announced that it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012, before the market opens on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. The Company will host a corresponding conference call with a live webcast later that morning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time/ 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time, to discuss those results and answer questions.
Individuals interested in participating in the conference call may do so by dialing 877.941.9205 from the United States, or 480.629.9771 from outside the United States and referencing conference ID 4594037. Those interested in listening to the conference call live via the Internet may do so by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.westernassetmcc.com.
A telephone replay will be available through March 20, 2013 by dialing 800.406.7325 from the United States, or 303.590.3030 from outside the United States, and entering conference ID 4594037. A webcast replay will be available for 90 days.
ABOUT WESTERN ASSET MORTGAGE CAPITAL CORPORATIONWestern Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation is a REIT that invests primarily in Agency RMBS, which are residential mortgage-backed securities for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by a U.S. Government agency (such as GNMA) or a U.S. Government-sponsored entity (such as FNMA or FHLMC). The Company also invests opportunistically in its other target assets, which include residential mortgage-backed securities that are not guaranteed by a U.S. Government agency or sponsored entity, commercial mortgage-backed securities and other asset-backed securities. The Company is externally managed and advised by Western Asset Management Company, an investment advisor registered with the SEC and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Legg Mason, Inc. SOURCE Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV