HOUSTON, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Men's Wearhouse (NYSE: MW) today announced the schedule for its fiscal fourth quarter 2012 earnings release and conference call.
Men's Wearhouse will release fiscal fourth quarter results on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at approximately 5:30 p.m. Eastern time. Then at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, March 14, 2013, management will host a conference call and live webcast to review fiscal fourth quarter 2012 results, as well as provide its outlook for fiscal 2013.
To access the March 14 th, 9:00 a.m. Eastern conference call, please dial 480-629-9692. To access the live webcast presentation, visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.menswearhouse.com. A telephonic replay will be available through March 21, 2013 by calling 303-590-3030 and entering the access code of 4604189#, or a webcast archive will be available free on the website for approximately 90 days.
Founded in 1973, Men's Wearhouse is one of North America's largest specialty retailers of men's apparel with 1,144 stores. The Men's Wearhouse, Moores and K&G stores carry a full selection of men's designer, brand name and private label suits, sport coats, furnishings and accessories and Men's Wearhouse and Tux stores carry a limited selection. Most K&G stores carry a full selection of women's apparel. Tuxedo rentals are available in the Men's Wearhouse, Moores and Men's Wearhouse and Tux stores. Additionally, Men's Wearhouse operates a global corporate apparel and workwear group consisting of Twin Hill in the United States and Dimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy in the UK.For additional information on Men's Wearhouse, please visit the Company's websites at www.menswearhouse.com, www.kgstores.com, www.mooresclothing.com, www.twinhill.com, www.dimensions.co.uk and www.alexandra.co.uk. Contact: Ken Dennard Dennard - Lascar Associates (713) 529-6600 email@example.com SOURCE Men's Wearhouse
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV