- During the fourth quarter of 2012, the Company exceeded its targeted installation goals and more than doubled the number of fiber to the cell (“FTTC”) installations from 148 as of December 31, 2011 to 370 as of December 31, 2012.
- In 2012, the Company achieved its goal of ensuring that 75% of total capital expenditures were for success-based strategic data projects in its Enterprise and Carrier Data customer segments as compared to less than 50% in 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA margins were 44.1% in the fourth quarter, up sequentially for the second consecutive quarter, from 41.5% in second quarter and 42.9% in the third quarter of 2012.
- On February 27, 2013, the Board of Directors of Lumos Networks Corporation declared a dividend on its common stock in the amount of $0.14 per share to be paid on April 11, 2013 to stockholders of record on March 13, 2013.
Lumos Networks Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.