Kohl’s Corporation (NYSE:KSS). Kohl’s Corporation today reported results for the fiscal periods ended February 2, 2013.
|($ in millions)||2012||2011||Change (1)||Change (2)||Store Sales (2)|
(1) Compares the periods ended February 2, 2013 to the periods ended January 28, 2012
(2) Compares the periods ended January 26, 2013 to the periods ended January 28, 2012
Kohl’s Corporation reported fourth quarter diluted earnings per share of $1.66 compared to $1.81 for the fourth quarter of 2011. Net income for the fourth quarter was $378 million compared to $455 million a year ago. For the year, net income was $1.0 billion ($4.17 per diluted share) compared to $1.2 billion ($4.30 per diluted share) for fiscal 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV