YAHUD, Israel, February 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Magal S [ 3 ] (NASDAQ GMS: MAGS, TASE: MAGS) today announced that it intends to publish its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results on March 21, 2013.
The Company will hold an investors' conference call on the same day, at 11am Eastern Time.
Investors' Conference Call Information:To participate, please call one of the following teleconferencing numbers. Please begin placing your calls a few minutes before the conference call commences. If you are unable to connect using the toll-free numbers, please try the international dial-in number. US Dial-in Number: 1-888-668-9141 Israel Dial-in Number: 03-918-0609 UK Dial-in Number: 0-800-917-5108 International Dial-in Number: +972-3-918-0609 at: 11 am Eastern Time; 8 am Pacific Time; 3 pm UK Time; 5 pm Israel Time A replay link of the call will be available from the day after the call on http://www.magal-ssl.com. About Magal S [ 3 ] Magal S3 is a leading international provider of solutions and products for physical and cyber security, safety and site management. Over the past 42 years, Magal S3 has delivered tailor-made solutions and turnkey projects to hundreds of satisfied customers in over 80 countries in some of the world's most demanding locations. Magal S3 offers comprehensive integrated solutions for critical sites, managed by Fortis4G - our 4th generation cutting edge Physical Security Information Management system (PSIM). The solutions leverage our broad portfolio of unique homegrown Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS), advanced outdoors CCTV / IVA technology and Cyber Security solutions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV