$191 million: Non-Agency RMBS investments
Invested $191 million to purchase $322 million face amount of Non‐Agency RMBS at an average price of 59.3% of par, with an expected unlevered yield of 5%, and a levered return of 11% assuming 65% financing.
$66 million: Bank Loan investments
Invested $66 million to purchase $186 million face amount of two bank loans in an existing investment at an average price of 35.5% of par.$35 million: Non-performing loans Invested $35 million to purchase 70% interest in a pool of non-performing loans with a total UPB of $83 million at a price of 59.7% of par, with an expected unlevered yield of 10%, and a levered return in the mid-teens assuming 50% financing. $10 million: Newcastle CDO senior bond Invested $10 million to repurchase $11 million face amount of a Newcastle CDO senior bond at a price of 89% of par, with an expected unlevered yield of 8%. CASH AND RECOURSE FINANCING As of February 27, 2013, the Company’s cash and recourse financings, excluding junior subordinated notes, were as set forth below:
- Unrestricted Cash Available to Invest after commitments – The Company had $284 million of unrestricted cash available to invest after commitments.
- Recourse Financing – The Company had $924 million of financing related to FNMA and FHLMC securities with a value of $972 million and $157 million of financing related to a portion of its Non-Agency RMBS portfolio with a value of $240 million. The Company also had an additional $400 million face amount of Non-Agency RMBS with a value of approximately $235 million that was unlevered.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV