- $150 million, or $1.03 per diluted share, which is equal to net interest income and other revenues less expenses excluding depreciation and amortization, net of preferred dividends
- $279 million of other income primarily related to a $224 million net gain on the sale of Newcastle’s CDO X interests, a $24 million gain on extinguishment of debt, $9 million related to non-cash mark-to-market gain related to excess MSRs investments and an $8 million break-up fee related to the “ResCap” transaction.
The Company generated $112 million of Cash Available for Distribution (“CAD”).
As of December 31, 2012, GAAP book value was $5.86 per share, an increase of $4.62 per share from December 31, 2011.The following table summarizes the Company’s operating results ($ in millions, except per share data):
|Three Months Ended||Year Ended|
|Dec 31,||Sep 30,||Dec 31,||December 31,|
|Summary Operating Results:|
|GAAP income, per diluted share||$||0.32||$||1.63||$||0.18||$||2.94|
|Core earnings, per diluted share||$||0.19||$||0.26||$||0.30||$||1.03|
|Cash Available for Distribution||$||35||$||36||$||18||$||112|
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts