MIAMI, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Green Innovations Ltd. (OTCQB: GNIN) (OTCBB: GNIN) ("Green Innovations" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that Mr. Michael Perfetti has agreed to join the Company's Strategic Advisory Board.
"I feel that the addition of Mr. Perfetti to our Strategic Advisory Board is another boost to our credibility from one of our most supportive distributors," stated Bruce Harmon, Chief Executive Officer of Green Innovations. "His extensive brokerage experience and his insightful knowledge regarding the buying practices of larger retail chains should provide us with a significant benefit going forward."
Michael Perfetti is currently President of Perfetti Sales & Marketing, Inc., an independent wholesale product broker in the State of Illinois. Michael has been in the brokerage business since 1979 and founded Perfetti Sales & Marketing in 1995. During his career, he has represented more than 400 manufactures across numerous categories, including grocery, candy, paper products, dairy, and frozen. He has also successfully sold into every established customer channel, including drugstores, grocery chains, club stores, box stores, dollar stores, convenience stores, cash & carry, and gift suppliers. Mr. Perfetti has served on over 50 broker advisory boards during his career. Perfetti Sales & Marketing is currently the exclusive wholesale representative of various Green Hygienics 100% tree-free bamboo and traditionally source paper products in the State of Illinois.
"I feel it's an honor to begin working more closely with the Green Hygienics team," stated Perfetti. "They have quickly become a reliable supplier and have built an impressive expanding catalog of products that I believe can be suitable for just about every customer need. I look forward to helping them execute their business strategy and achieve their vision for a greener environment and long-term profitability."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV