Hotwire Announces Best Values For Cruise Type And Cruise Line In Its Cruise Savings Indicator, Covering Wave Season 2013
The best value cruise type for wave season 2013 is a tie between two types of cruises, offering two very different cruise experiences:
Transatlantic Cruises – sail like royalty at a fraction of the costTravelers who want to really take advantage of onboard amenities and don't mind being at sea for most of their trip should consider a transatlantic cruise. There's something incredibly nostalgic about crossing the Atlantic by ship, and with modern day lines offering an array of top-notch food and entertainment options, there's no time like the present to try it out. The influx of deep discounts on transatlantic trips is due to the fact that many cruise lines are looking to reposition their fleets to different ports in 2013. As a result, some sailings are going for as low as $37 a night, but these one-way trips aren't ideal for novice cruisers or anyone looking for a lot of shore excursions. However, if you're looking to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ship at a nightly cost cheaper than a meal at a restaurant, a transatlantic cruise is the way to go.
- Example deal available on Hotwire.com:
- Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas: 10-night Transatlantic Cruise sailing from San Juan to Lisbon on April 13 – $499 + bonus hotel nights
European Cruises – experience multiple ports of call, even on a budgetThe European cruise experience is an interesting counterpoint to the typical transatlantic sailing. While spending a vacation out on the open water is a dream for some travelers, others might want to explore various ports of call. And this season, the best value for getting on-land adventures can be found on European cruises. Many ships moved to Europe last year and kept them there this year in hopes that demand would return for the region. However, it hasn't just yet, and as a result there are plenty of cabins to fill. In order to attract travelers, especially those in the U.S., cruise lines are continuing to keep prices low for European itineraries, and are offering even more incentives, onboard credits, gratuities and – best of all – airfare credits to counter high airfare prices. Some are even offering as much as $1,000 in air savings. So, travelers looking for the ultimate European getaway should book now to experience a range of cultures, countries and stops throughout the Mediterranean and Western Europe, at a fraction of the price of a landlocked European trip.
- Example deal available on Hotwire.com:
- Princess Ruby Princess: 12-night Mediterranean Cruise sailing from Venice on May 24 – $1,699 + $75 onboard credit, free photo voucher and up to $1,000 in air savings if booked through the Princess eZair Program
*Above cruise rates are based on bookings made on Hotwire.com on 2/25/13 for specified travel dates.
About HotwireHotwire.com is a leading discount travel site with low rates on airline tickets, hotel rooms, rental cars, cruises and vacation packages. Launched in 2000, Hotwire, Inc. obtains deep discounts from its travel suppliers to help travelers book unsold airline seats, hotel rooms and rental cars. Hotwire.com is an award-winning website and Hotwire, Inc. is an operating company of Expedia, Inc. CST # 2029030-50. NST: 20003-0209. For more information, visit http://www.hotwire.com. Hotwire.com operates sites in 8 countries worldwide: www.hotwire.com, www.hotwire.com/uk, www.hotwire.com/ie, www.hotwire.com/au, www.hotwire.com/nz, www.hotwire.com/se, www.hotwire.com/no and www.hotwire.com/dk. In addition to Hotwire, The Hotwire Group of websites includes: www.hotwire.com and www.carrentals.com. Hotwire, Hotwire.com and the Hotwire logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Hotwire, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2013 Hotwire, Inc. All rights reserved. CST # 2053390-50. Contact: Andrew ReynoldsAtomic PR(323) 648-5425 Andrew@atomicpr.com SOURCE Hotwire.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV