GDF SUEZ Energy Resources To Host Current Intelligence Webinar On National Issues Impacting Electricity And Natural Gas Markets
The webinar is the first in GDF SUEZ Energy Resources' 2013 quarterly national series titled Current Intelligence. Commercial, industrial and institutional electricity buyers interested in participating can register at www.electricitywebinars.com.
About GDF SUEZ Energy Resources NAGDF SUEZ Energy Resources NA is one of the largest non-residential retail electricity suppliers in the U.S. and currently serves commercial, industrial and institutional customers in 12 markets: Delaware, Texas, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Connecticut, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. The company serves approximately 80,000 accounts for customers having a peak demand ranging from 50 KW to more than 200 MW, with an estimated peak load totaling nearly 10,000 MW. The company offers electricity service to small business customers under the brand Think Energy™.
For more about GDF SUEZ Energy Resources, visit www.gdfsuezenergyresources.com or call 1-866-999-8374. Follow GDF SUEZ Energy Resources on LinkedIn, Twitter: @GDFSUEZEnergy and Facebook. GDF SUEZ Energy Resources is a subsidiary of GDF SUEZ Energy North America, which manages a range of energy businesses in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada, including electricity generation and cogeneration, natural gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG) distribution and sales, asset-based trading and origination, and retail energy sales and related services to commercial and industrial customers. GDF SUEZ Energy North America is a part of the international energy group GDF SUEZ. For more information, please visit www.gdfsuez.com.
SOURCE GDF SUEZ Energy Resources NA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV