Creabilis Appoints Catherine Moukheibir To Its Board Of Directors
Creabilis is a clinical-stage European biotechnology company creating innovative new drugs to tackle unmet medical needs in dermatology, inflammation and pain. Bringing together world class drug development capabilities and a rich scientific heritage, Creabilis is uniquely positioned to transform the treatment of its target diseases.
Creabilis' lead product is CT327, a novel topically applied TrkA kinase inhibitor developed using the Company's Low Systemic Exposure (LSE) technology. CT327 is currently in late stage clinical development for chronic pruritus of dermatological disease. CT340 is a potent kinase inhibitor under development for the treatment of pain.
Creabilis is backed by some of the most highly respected life sciences investors including Sofinnova Partners, Neomed Management and Abbott Biotech Ventures, Inc (now AbbVie Biotech Ventures).
For further information please contact: Creabilis Eliot Forster firstname.lastname@example.org Creabilis SA 15 rue Edward Steichen L-2540 LUXEMBOURG Citigate Dewe Rogerson Chris Gardner or Nina Enegren Tel: +44(0)20-7282-1050 E-mail: email@example.comSOURCE Creabilis SA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV