Europe Dents Profits At Utility GDF Suez
The company said, however, that it was confident its strategy would allow it to ride out the poor outlook in Europe.
"In order to prepare for an economic climate that promises to be challenging in Europe for 2013 and 2014, the group has decided to accelerate its transformation, simplify its organization, and reduce its expenses, capex (capital expenditure) and debt," said CEO Gerard Mestrallet.
Still, the company is anticipating a drop in its net recurring income this year to between â¿¬3.1 billion and â¿¬3.5 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV