Air China Introduces Self Check-in Service At Sao Paulo Guarulhos International Airport
BEIJING, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In compliance with IATA's industry standards, Air China made passenger-friendly airport self check-in available to its passengers at Sao Paulo Guarulhos International Airport, Sao Paulo, Brazil on January 27, 2013.
The self check-in device, also known as CUSS, is available in versions of different languages including Chinese, English, Portuguese and Spanish. It can be used for check-in onto all Air China-operated international flights departing from Guarulhos International Airport. Passengers must check in anytime from 9 hours 5 minutes to 60 minutes before flight departure. The device allows passengers to navigate the beautifully designed and practical screens easily -- they can use it to select their preferred seat, accrue Air China kilometers and print boarding pass. After check-in, passengers who have baggage to check can drop their baggage at the check-in counters 27 and 28 of Island B of the terminal, while those who don't have baggage to check can head directly to the immigration and security check. The new service spares the passengers the trouble of having to queue in front of the traditional check-in counters. Travel is made much easier.Air China is China's only national flag carrier and a Star Alliance member carrier. In addition to commercial operations, it also provides special flight services for the country's state leaders on official visit to other countries. By a fleet of 432 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, including those operated by the entities we have a majority stake in, we run over 280 routes in 30 countries and regions. Thanks to our admission to the Star Alliance, our route network is able to place 1356 destinations in 193 countries within our reach. PhoenixMiles, our customer loyalty program, now boasts over 25million members.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV