- Rare Disease Day running/cycling relay connecting Genzyme sites in Naarden, the Netherlands; Waterford, Ireland; and four Massachusetts locations
- Launch of “Facing Fabry Together,” a film that tells the stories of families from France, Germany, Brazil, and Canada that are each living with Fabry disease. Visit www.facingfabrytogether.com to watch the film online.
- Family forum held in Singapore for rare disease patients and their families, friends, and caregivers
- Comic book art contest meant to share real-life stories of people living with Mucopolysaccharidoses (MPS) in Hong Kong
- Rare disease symposium held in Russia for policymakers and the public
- Documentary film project about individuals with rare diseases filmed in Taiwan
- “Roads & rails” public awareness campaign, displaying rare disease information on highly trafficked roads and train stations in France
- Spain’s “Esperanza” (hope) product line, including mugs, bracelets, key chains, magnets, and other materials designed to allow people to express solidarity with those living with rare diseases
- Chile’s event to empower children with rare diseases to paint self-portraits and share their paintings with policymakers
- Art exhibition in Italy featuring paintings, photos, videos, and theatrical performances created by rare disease patients and advocates
- 20 events in Brazil, including a walk in Sao Paulo, a bike ride in Recife City, and the launch of an educational illustrated book on Gaucher disease
Genzyme Recognizes International Rare Disease Day With Global Awareness Programs And Launch Of Third Annual Patient Advocacy Leadership (PAL) Awards
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.