Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. ( NYSE: PAA) today announced that it has filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. A copy of this 10-K may be found on the Partnership’s website www.paalp.com under “Investor Relations - SEC Filings.” The Partnership has also made its 2012 Chairman and President’s Letter available on its website at the following link: http://ir.paalp.com/Annual_Reports. PAA unitholders may receive hard copies of these documents free of charge upon request by emailing email@example.com or by calling 1-800-564-3036.
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. is a publicly traded master limited partnership engaged in the transportation, storage, terminalling and marketing of crude oil and refined products, as well as in the processing, transportation, fractionation, storage and marketing of natural gas liquids. Through its general partner interest and majority equity ownership position in PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P. (NYSE: PNG), PAA owns and operates natural gas storage facilities. PAA is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV