KANSAS CITY, Mo., Feb. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cerner (Nasdaq:CERN) will showcase how it is helping health care organizations tackle current challenges and plan for future needs through innovative approaches at the Cerner booth (4941) during the Healthcare Information Management and Systems Society (HIMSS) annual conference and exhibition, March 3-7, at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans.
Attendees will learn more about Cerner's approach to key topics including population health management, clinically driven revenue cycle, physician workflow and data connectivity. Visitors to the Cerner booth will experience a demonstration of one of our many solutions, talk one-on-one with our experts and have a chance to try out the technology first hand in our experience environments:
- Revenue Cycle : Cerner's Clinically Driven Revenue Cycle ™ is driving down cost in health care administration while enabling best practice documentation and coding workflow, ensuring compliance and confidence in documentation of billable patient service revenue.
- Physician Experience : Cerner will unveil 20 new PowerChart ® specialties designed with the physician and venue in mind – fast, easy and smart solutions that allow physicians to focus on what they do best.
- Population Health : Everyone deserves to get the most out of life. Cerner delivers a comprehensive approach to building healthier communities – one person at a time.
- CareAware ™ Ecosystem : Data should be shared across systems and between devices —regardless of EHR platform. CareAware creates a connected environment through universal interoperability and patient engagement.
Throughout the conference, there will be numerous opportunities to speak with Cerner clients and physician experts. Those sharing their accomplishments in the Cerner booth include:
- Adventist Health
- University of Missouri Health Care
- Fort HealthCare
- Cook County Health and Hospitals System
- Truman Medical Centers
- CGH Medical Center
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Trinity Health
- Tuality Healthcare
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Tiger Institute/University of Missouri
- NCH Healthcare System
- Winona Health
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Florida Hospital
- Sharp HealthCare
- ICD-10 Knowledge Center – Booth #4581, Kiosk #4: Cerner will highlight high impact workflows, remediation strategies and how to navigate the ICD-10 transition.
- Business & Clinical Analytics Knowledge Center – Booth #869, Kiosk #14: Cerner's PowerInsight ® & Healthe Intent ™ data analytics harness the power of clinical, operational and financial data. By aggregating health data across the continuum of care from disparate systems, Cerner creates a longitudinal patient record with decision support that enables quality measurements, and provides analytics for population management.
- Mobile Health Knowledge Center– Booth #8653, Kiosk #19: Health Care Enterprises are facing considerable challenges in order to embrace mobile technology to improve the productivity of their workforces. Learn the details of these universal challenges and see how Cerner is combining cloud computing and intuitive mobile solutions to enhance clinical workflows.
- Interoperability Showcase: Cerner will demonstrate the capabilities of CareAware iBus ™ and our Clinical Exchange Program within the HIE Interoperability Showcase. During Exhibit hours, visit the Cerner kiosk to see how we are meeting HIE industry interoperability standards by communicating with third-party vendor systems and attend our Cerner-sponsored presentation in the Showcase Theater on March 6. Cerner clients presenting in the Interoperability Showcase include Truman Medical Centers, Samuel U. Rodgers Health Center & MetroCARE showing Direct Referrals, and The Yeaman Group showing CareTracker.
- Chat live wherever you are via Twitter using #HIMSS13
- Follow Cerner on Twitter: @Cerner
- Check the Cerner blog for regular updates.
- For more information on event speakers and education sessions, visit: www.cerner.com/events.aspx .
- To schedule an interview with Cerner or Cerner clients, contact Megan Moriarty.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV