Tessera Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSRA) (the “Company” or “we”) announced today that its Tessera, Inc. subsidiary has entered into an agreement settling all pending litigation with Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (“AMD”).
“We are glad to see AMD join us in moving beyond this litigation,” said Bernard “Barney” Cassidy, president, Tessera Intellectual Property Corp.
The specific financial terms of the agreement are confidential. Tessera, Inc. and AMD agreed to dismiss claims and counterclaims between the two parties relating to Tessera, Inc.’s patent infringement claims pending in the United States District Court, Northern District of California. The Company is not providing additional financial guidance in connection with this agreement.
About Tessera Technologies, Inc.Tessera Technologies, Inc. is a holding company with operating subsidiaries in two segments: Intellectual Property and DigitalOptics. Our Intellectual Property segment, managed by Tessera Intellectual Property Corp., generates revenue from manufacturers and other implementers that use our technology. Our DigitalOptics business delivers innovation in imaging systems for smartphones. For more information call 1.408.321.6000 or visit www.tessera.com. Tessera, the Tessera logo, DOC, the DOC logo, the mems|cam logo, Invensas, and the Invensas logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of affiliated companies of Tessera Technologies, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other company, brand and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. TSRA-L
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV