- 83% of K-12 and 85% of university leaders report increased faculty satisfaction as a result of teaching in a green school.
- Nearly a third (32%) of K-12 school leaders report reduced student absenteeism.
- 48% of K-12 and 56% of university leaders who increased access to natural light and views into their classrooms reported increased student engagement.
- 44% of K-12 and 51% of university leaders who included improved acoustics in their green projects noticed improvement in student attentiveness as a result of those improvements.
Schools & Universities Report Health & Productivity Benefits From Green School Efforts, According To New McGraw-Hill Construction SmartMarket Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.