SYDNEY, Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced that Fronde, a leading New Zealand IT services company, has joined the NetSuite Solution Provider Program to strengthen its leadership in cloud integration services. Fronde will deliver NetSuite's full suite of cloud-based business management software solutions to businesses and government in New Zealand initially, with the intent to expand to its Australian customer base in the future. These services can enable Fronde's customers to run their core business processes, such as ERP, CRM, financials, eCommerce, professional services automation and more, while reducing IT hardware demands and providing anywhere, anytime access for remote users. For more information about the NetSuite Solution Provider Program for Australia and New Zealand, visit www.netsuite.com/anzpartners.
Established in 1992, Fronde is a New Zealand-owned technology company, with 300 employees across Wellington, Auckland and Sydney. As a cloud integrator, Fronde specialises in business transformation by providing complete CRM, infrastructure, mail & collaboration and ERP solutions to its customers in New Zealand and Australia. The IT services company is in a unique position as a long-standing NetSuite customer, utilising NetSuite to operate its financials and core business operations, as well as NetSuite OpenAir for professional services automation. It has been building towards offering NetSuite to its client base, as the market demand for cloud services rapidly increases.
NetSuite delivers the business benefits that Fronde's clients are looking for: advanced functionality, reduced operational IT costs and risks, rapid deployment, speed, and the agility to launch new business operations and subsidiaries quickly, with a faster time to market than on-premise software solutions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV