Acxiom® (Nasdaq: ACXM), a recognized leader in marketing services and technology, will host a product briefing on March 6, from 2 to 4 p.m. EST in New York City. The company’s Chief Product and Engineering Officer Dr. Phil Mui will discuss Acxiom’s latest products, along with key members of the engineering team, Chief Revenue Officer Nada Stirratt and other executives.
A live audio webcast of Acxiom’s product briefing can be accessed on our website at www.acxiom.com.
Acxiom is a recognized leader in marketing services and technology that enables all sides of the marketing ecosystem to successfully manage audiences, personalize consumer experiences and create profitable customer relationships. Our superior industry-focused approach combines consumer data and analytics, databases, data integration and consulting solutions for personalized, multichannel marketing strategies. Acxiom leverages over 40 years of experience in data management to deliver high-performance, highly secure, reliable information management services. Founded in 1969, Acxiom is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA, and serves clients around the world from locations in the United States, Europe, Asia-Pacific and South America. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com.Acxiom is a registered trademark of Acxiom Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV