- The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenues increased Ps. 76.8 million (7.3%). Aeronautical revenues rose Ps. 45.3 million (5.6%) and non-aeronautical revenues increased by Ps. 31.4 million (13.4%), (non-aeronautical revenues include revenues from checked baggage inspection services), these increases exceeded the Company’s guidance issued in January 2012; the guidance did not include revenues for checked baggage inspection services. Total revenues, that include improvements to concession assets (IFRIC 12), declined Ps. 41.5 million (3.3%) due to the fact that the combined increase of aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenues was offset by a Ps. 118.2 million decrease in revenues from improvements to concession assets (IFRIC 12).
- Cost of services rose Ps. 61.8 million (25.4%), mainly as a result of a Ps. 26.3 million increase in maintenance costs, a Ps. 15.5 million increase in personnel costs, a Ps. 7.8 million increase in other operating costs, a Ps. 7.6 increase in services costs, and a Ps. 4.6 million increase in security services costs.
- Government concession taxes and the technical assistance fee increased Ps. 4.2 million (8.1%) and Ps. 0.9 million (2.5%), respectively.
- Operating income increased Ps. 7.9 million (1.5%).
- EBITDA increased Ps. 10.6 million (1.5%), from Ps. 715.4 million in 4Q11 to Ps. 726.0 million in 4Q12. EBITDA margin increased from 57.0% in 4Q11 to 59.8% in 4Q12 (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12, the EBITDA margin declined from 68.1% in 4Q11 to 64.4% in 4Q12).
- Net income and comprehensive income decreased Ps. 62.7 million (10.6%).
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacífico, S.A.B. De C.V. Announces Results For The Fourth Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.