Bipartisan House Bill Toughens Penalties On Iran
Mark Dubowitz, a sanctions expert and executive director of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, said that provision also sends a strong message to the European Central Bank ahead of its March 7 meeting in Brussels to "make it much more difficult for Iran to repatriate those euros back to Iran or use those to euros to fund commercial trade."
The bill is certain to attract strong bipartisan support. Earlier measures in the House and Senate targeting Iran's central bank and other entities passed overwhelmingly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV