Penn National Gaming, Inc. (Nasdaq: PENN) announced today that members of its management team will participate at two upcoming institutional investor conferences which will be webcast:
March 5: Deutsche Bank 2013 Consumer, Retail, Gaming & Lodging
at The Fairmount Copley Plaza in Boston.
- Fireside chat and management Q&A with Hayes Croushore, Director of Finance and Investor Relations, at 10:00 a.m. ET followed by a group meeting with institutional investors
- Audio webcast available at www.pngaming.com (“Investors”/“Events”) or http://www.media-server.com/m/p/xfun69cd. Audio replays will be available on the Company’s website following the conference and will be archived for 90 days
- The Company’s PowerPoint presentation will be available at www.pngaming.com on Tuesday, March 5 at 10:00 a.m. ET
March 7: J.P. Morgan Gaming, Lodging, Restaurant & Leisure
Management Access Forum at the Mandarin Oriental in Las Vegas.
- Fireside chat and management Q&A with Bill Clifford, Chief Financial Officer, at 8:15 a.m. PT (11:15 a.m. ET) followed by a group meeting with institutional investors
- Audio webcast available at www.pngaming.com (“Investors”/“Events”) or http://jpmorgan.metameetings.com/webcasts/gaming13/directlink.php?ticker=PENN. Audio replays will be available on the Company’s website following the conference and will be archived for 90 days
- The Company’s PowerPoint presentation will be available at www.pngaming.com on Thursday, March 7 at 8:15 a.m. PT (11:15 a.m. ET)
About Penn National Gaming
Penn National Gaming owns, operates or has ownership interests in gaming and racing facilities with a focus on slot machine entertainment. The Company presently operates twenty-nine facilities in nineteen jurisdictions, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, West Virginia, and Ontario. In aggregate, Penn National's operated facilities currently feature approximately 35,600 gaming machines, approximately 830 table games, 2,900 hotel rooms and approximately 1.6 million square feet of gaming floor space.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV