MAUMEE, Ohio, Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dana Holding Corporation (NYSE: DAN) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend on its common and preferred stock for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012.
The Board declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, payable April 5 to holders of Dana common stock as of March 15.
Dana's Board also authorized the payment of a dividend to shareholders of 4.0 percent Series A Convertible Preferred Stock and 4.0 percent Series B Convertible Preferred Stock. A cash payment of $1.00 per share representing a quarterly dividend will be payable March 29 to preferred shareholders of record as of March 8.
"We are very pleased to have paid a dividend to common and preferred shareholders for each quarter of 2012," said Dana President and Chief Executive Officer Roger J. Wood. "These actions reflect the strength of our balance sheet, our confidence in Dana's future, and our commitment to creating value to our shareholders."About Dana Holding Corporation Dana is a world-leading supplier of driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of passenger, commercial, and off-highway vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. The company's global network of engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities provides original-equipment and aftermarket customers with local product and service support. Based in Maumee, Ohio, Dana employs more than 23,000 people in 26 countries and reported 2012 sales of $7.2 billion. For more information, please visit www.dana.com. SOURCE Dana Holding Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV