Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P. (TNCLP) (NYSE: TNH) has filed its annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The annual report on Form 10-K is available free of charge through the Terra Nitrogen Investors link on CF Industries Holdings, Inc.’s website, www.cfindustries.com. Unitholders may also receive a hard copy of the annual report on Form 10-K, which includes the audited financial statements, free of charge upon request. Send requests to Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P. at the following address: 4 Parkway North, Suite 400, Deerfield, Illinois 60015, Attention: Investor Relations.
Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P. is a leading manufacturer of nitrogen fertilizer products.TNCLP is the sole limited partner of Terra Nitrogen, Limited Partnership (TNLP), owner of the Verdigris, Oklahoma, manufacturing facility and related assets. Terra Nitrogen GP Inc., an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of CF Industries Holdings, Inc., is the General Partner of TNCLP and exercises full control over all of TNCLP’s business affairs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV