PIMCO Dynamic Income Fund (the "Fund") (NYSE: PDI), a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company which seeks current income as a primary objective and capital appreciation as a secondary objective, today announced its results for the fiscal quarter and period ended December 31, 2012.
At December 31, 2012
|Net Asset Value ("NAV")||$28.95|
|Premium to NAV||1.00%|
Quarter ended December 31, 2012
|Net Investment Income (b)||$65,489,630|
|Per Share (b)||$1.46|
|Net Realized and Unrealized Gain (b)||$39,533,052|
|Per Share (b)||$0.86|
|For the Period May 30, 2012 (a)|
through December 31, 2012
|Net Investment Income (b)||$104,965,638|
|Per Share (b)||$2.33|
|Net Realized and Unrealized Gain (b)||$212,055,333|
|Per Share (b)||$4.69|
Commencement of operations.
The information provided is in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles ("GAAP"), which requires the Fund to treat amounts accrued by the Fund under swap agreements as net realized and unrealized gain (loss). However, these amounts are treated as net investment income (loss) for federal income tax purposes. By using GAAP, Net Investment Income for the fiscal quarter and period ended December 31, 2012 was $123,225 ($0.01 per share) and $3,042,567 ($0.07 per share) lower, respectively, and Net Realized and Unrealized Gain correspondingly higher than those figures would have been if swap amounts were treated as net investment income.
Allianz Global Investors Fund Management LLC ("AGIFM"), an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of Allianz Asset Management of America L.P., serves as the Fund's investment manager and is a member of Munich-based Allianz Group. Pacific Investment Management Company LLC, an AGIFM affiliate, serves as the Fund's sub-adviser.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV