PHILADELPHIA, Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE: LNC) announced that Randy Freitag, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Lincoln Financial Group, will present at the Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference on Tuesday, March 5 at approximately 9:15 a.m. ET.
Interested persons are invited to listen through the Internet, either live or through on-demand replay. Please go to www.LincolnFinancial.com/webcast at least fifteen minutes prior to the event to register and download any necessary streaming media software.
About Lincoln Financial Group Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. With headquarters in the Philadelphia region, the companies of Lincoln Financial Group had assets under management of $178 billion as of December 31, 2012. Through its affiliated companies, Lincoln Financial Group offers: annuities; life, group life, disability and dental insurance; employer-sponsored retirement plans; savings plans; and comprehensive financial planning and advisory services.
For more information, including a copy of our most recent SEC reports containing our balance sheets, please visit www.LincolnFinancial.com.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20050830/LFLOGO ) SOURCE Lincoln Financial Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV