Dell was one of 10 winners chosen by six teams of two judges, including a former TED speaker and ad industry leader, and focused on six categories including: talk, social good, cultural compass, creative wonder, brand bravery and education. TED's 25 "Advocates," leading voices in advertising, production, curation and film, helped make suggestions as well.
“TED creates community around ideas worth spreading. To have 'Annie' selected as one of only 10 ads that resonated globally is a great affirmation. In announcing the ads, TED talked about spots showing the ‘tenacity of the human spirit.’ We’ve always felt that ‘Annie’ shows the power of childhood curiosity supported by great Dell technology,” said Jim Elliott, chief creative officer of Y&R New York.
Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com.About Y&R Y&R is one of the leading global marketing communications companies. It is made up of the iconic Y&R Advertising agency and VML, one of the most highly regarded and fastest-growing digital agencies in the world. Y&R also includes specialized companies in every region, such as Bravo, Kang & Lee, SicolaMartin, Banner, to name just a few, as well as global marketing practices, such as Tech.YR and Y&R Sports Group. Dell is a trademark of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV