PLEASANTON, Calif., Feb. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE:COO) today announced that Gregory W. Matz, Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference on March 12, 2013 in Miami, FL.
Cooper's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 9:30 AM ET. Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to the presentation via live webcast by visiting Cooper's Investor Relations website at http://investor.coopercos.com . A webcast replay will be available following the presentation.
About The Cooper CompaniesThe Cooper Companies, Inc. ("Cooper") is a global medical device company publicly traded on the NYSE Euronext (NYSE:COO). Cooper is dedicated to being A Quality of Life Company™ with a focus on delivering shareholder value. Cooper operates through two business units, CooperVision and CooperSurgical. CooperVision brings a refreshing perspective on vision care with a commitment to crafting a wide range of high-quality products for contact lens wearers and providing focused practitioner support. CooperSurgical focuses on supplying women's health clinicians with market leading products and treatment options to improve the delivery of healthcare to women. Headquartered in Pleasanton, CA, Cooper has approximately 7,800 employees with products sold in over 100 countries. For more information, please visit www.coopercos.com . COO-G
CONTACT: Kim Duncan Senior Director, Investor Relations 925-460-3663 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV