SANDPOINT, Idaho, Feb. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coldwater Creek (Nasdaq:CWTR) will host a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 earnings results on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. A press release announcing the Company's results will be issued after the market close on March 13, 2013, prior to the start of the conference call.
Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial (877) 705-6003 approximately ten minutes prior to the start of the call. A live webcast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the company's website at www.coldwatercreek.com.
A recording of the call can be accessed for one week following the reporting date by calling 877-870-5176. The conference number is 409982. A replay and transcript of the call will also be available in the investor relations section of the Company's website.Coldwater Creek is a leading specialty retailer of women's apparel, jewelry and accessories. The company was founded in 1984 in Sandpoint, Idaho, and sells its merchandise through premium retail stores across the country, online, and through its mobile applications.
CONTACT: Lyn Walther, Divisional Vice President, Investor Relations Phone: 208-265-7005 Website: www.coldwatercreek.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV