- Total fourth quarter 2012 revenue was $37.0 million, a 25.7% increase from the prior-year period.
- Net income for the fourth quarter of 2012 was $6.6 million, a 3.7% increase from the prior-year period, and diluted earnings per share was $0.52 based on a diluted share count of 12.8 million.
- Finance receivables as of December 31, 2012 were $437.6 million, an increase of 42.7% from the prior-year period. Net charge-offs as a percentage of average finance receivables for the fourth quarter of 2012 were 7.1%, an increase from 7.0% in the prior-year period.
- Same-store revenue growth 1 for the fourth quarter of 2012 was 17.0%.
- Opened 8 new branches in the fourth quarter of 2012 and its first branch in Georgia in January 2013; as of December 31, 2012, Regional Management’s branch network consisted of 221 locations.
Regional Management Corp. Announces Fourth Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts