Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE:GWRE), a global provider of software solutions to the general insurance industry, is creating 75 new positions in 2013 to add to the existing 50 employees already employed at its Global Services’ and Regional Development Centre in Blanchardstown, Dublin.
Guidewire Software was founded in 2001 in Silicon Valley and has grown to become a market leader in the provision of core system software for the global general insurance industry.
Guidewire established its Dublin location in July 2011. Today’s significant expansion plan is a direct result of the outstanding contribution that the Irish team has made to Guidewire’s growth globally. This expansion in Ireland will make Guidewire Ireland the largest office outside of the US and will bring to 125 the number of people the company expects to employ in Ireland. The extra staff will provide consultancy support and additional product development resources to support some of Guidewire’s customers which now span 16 countries and four continents.
Niall Lalor, who leads the Guidewire Services Centre in Dublin and was the company’s first Irish employee, attributes this growth to the outstanding results delivered by the Dublin-based team. “Our team has quickly gained the confidence of Guidewire customers globally, to such an extent that in our 18 months of operation we have significantly expanded the scope of projects we work on. We now expect to add 75 new team members to meet additional expected demand. This is a really exciting time to be at Guidewire.”The Guidewire Services Centre was initially set up to meet the growing customer demand for assistance in implementing Guidewire’s solutions around the world. The technical talent in the area convinced Guidewire to also create its fourth Regional Development Centre in Dublin. It joins Guidewire teams in the San Francisco Bay Area, Tokyo, and Toronto as a product development operation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV