FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FLT) today announced that Eric Dey, chief financial officer, will present at two investor conferences in March.
- On Monday, March 4 th, Mr. Dey will present at the 34 th Annual Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes, in Orlando, FL. The presentation will begin at 8:40 AM Eastern Time.
- On Wednesday, March 20 th, Mr. Dey will present at the Barclays Capital Emerging Payments Forum at the Boston Harbor Hotel in Boston, MA. The presentation will begin at 2:50 PM Eastern Time.
Investors and interested parties can access these presentations by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at http://investor.fleetcor.com/.
FleetCor is a leading global provider of fuel cards and workforce payment products to businesses. FleetCor’s payment programs enable businesses to better control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a commercial customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty. FleetCor serves commercial accounts in North America, Latin America, and Europe. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV