FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FLT) today announced that Eric Dey, chief financial officer, will present at two investor conferences in March.
- On Monday, March 4 th, Mr. Dey will present at the 34 th Annual Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes, in Orlando, FL. The presentation will begin at 8:40 AM Eastern Time.
- On Wednesday, March 20 th, Mr. Dey will present at the Barclays Capital Emerging Payments Forum at the Boston Harbor Hotel in Boston, MA. The presentation will begin at 2:50 PM Eastern Time.
Investors and interested parties can access these presentations by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at http://investor.fleetcor.com/.
FleetCor is a leading global provider of fuel cards and workforce payment products to businesses. FleetCor’s payment programs enable businesses to better control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a commercial customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty. FleetCor serves commercial accounts in North America, Latin America, and Europe. For more information, please visit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts