Pike Electric Corporation (NYSE: PIKE), one of the nation’s leading energy solutions providers, today announced that it will participate in the 7th Annual Commercial & Industrial Conference being hosted by BB&T Capital Markets.
Eric Pike, Chairman and CEO of Pike, will be presenting at 11:05 a.m. Eastern on Wednesday, March 20. A webcast of the presentation will be accessible via the ‘Investor Center’ on the Company’s website at www.pike.com. A replay will also be made available shortly after the live presentation is completed and will remain online for a limited time following the conclusion of the conference.
About Pike Electric Corporation
Pike Electric Corporation is a leading provider of energy solutions to over 300 investor-owned, municipal and cooperative utilities in the United States. Our comprehensive services include facilities planning and siting, permitting, engineering, design, installation, maintenance and repair of electric and communication infrastructure. Our common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PIKE. For more information, visit us online at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV