SBA Extends Deadline For Hurricane Sandy Survivors In New York; Relocates Business Recovery Center In Queens County
ATLANTA, Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Small Business Administration has extended the deadline for Hurricane Sandy survivors in New York to return applications for physical damage to March 29, 2013.
Additionally, the SBA Business Recovery Center at the The American Legion, 209 Cross Bay Blvd., Broad Channel, NY 11693, will close on Thursday, Feb. 28 at close of business and relocate to the Community Church of the Nazarene, 1414 Central Avenue, Far Rockaway, NY 11691, effective March 1. The hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., until further notice.
Survivors may also apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA's secure website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.Additional details on the locations of other Recovery Centers and the loan application process can be obtained by calling the SBA Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 (800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing) or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. The filing deadline to return applications for physical property damage is March 29, 2013 . The deadline to return economic injury applications is July 31, 2013 . For more information about the SBA's Disaster Loan Program, visit our website at www.sba.gov. Contact: Michael Lampton Phone: 404-331-0333 Release Number: 13-330, NY 13365/13366 SOURCE U.S. Small Business Administration
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV