RICHLAND, Wash., Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IsoRay, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ISR) ("IsoRay" or the "Company"), a medical technology company and innovator in seed brachytherapy and medical radioisotope applications, released the following statement today.
In view of the unusual market activity in IsoRay's common stock on February 26 and 27, 2013, the New York Stock Exchange has contacted the Company in accordance with its usual practice. IsoRay stated that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity.
About IsoRay IsoRay, Inc., through its subsidiary, IsoRay Medical, Inc. is the sole producer of Cesium-131 brachytherapy seeds, which are expanding brachytherapy options throughout the body. Learn more about this innovative Richland, Washington company and explore the many benefits and uses of Cesium-131 by visiting www.isoray.com . Join us on http://www.facebook.com/#/Isoray . Follow us on https://twitter.com/#!/Isoray.
Contact:Worldwide Financial(954) 360-9998 email@example.comSOURCE IsoRay, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV