Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACHC) today announced that the Company will participate in the Raymond James & Associates 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference, which takes place March 3 rd through March 6 th in Orlando. In connection with the conference, there will be an on-line web cast of the Company’s presentation available at the Company’s web site starting at 3:25 p.m. Eastern Time/2:25 p.m. Central Time on Monday, March 4, 2013.
The live web cast of the presentation will be available on the Company’s web site, www.acadiahealthcare.com, by clicking on the “Investor Relations” link. Please go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the web cast to download and install any necessary software. A replay of the presentation will also be available on the Company’s web site for two weeks.
Acadia is a provider of inpatient behavioral healthcare services. Acadia operates a network of 44 behavioral health facilities with over 3,400 licensed beds in 21 states. Acadia provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV