JAMAICA, N.Y., Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- JFK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT -- Baltia Air Lines, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board "BLTA") announced today that in its FAA Air Carrier Certification process, the Phase II transition meeting has been scheduled for March 27, 2013 at the Eastern Michigan Flight Standards District Office.
President and CEO Igor Dmitrowsky stated, "We are very excited about this upcoming meeting which will ultimately lead us to completion of our remaining tasks and final certification." Mr. Dmitrowsky also stated that "This will be a milestone event for the company."
For more information on Baltia visit the company web site at: www.Baltia.com.
D.O.T. Regulatory Disclaimer: Baltia is a U.S. startup airline. No ticket sales are currently available. This service is subject to receipt of government operating authority.CONTACT: Barry Clare +1-718-244-8880 Barry.Clare@Baltia.com SOURCE Baltia Air Lines, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV