Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC Announces Investigation Into Accretive Health, Inc.
Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC is investigating whether Accretive Health, Inc. (“Accretive” or the “Company”) (NYSE: AH) and/or certain of its officers complied with the federal securities laws when making statements to investors between May 9, 2012 and February 26, 2013. Specifically, the investigation focuses on a series of statements made during that time regarding Accretive’s business, operations and prospects. On February 26, 2013, Accretive announced that it would postpone the release of its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012 because it was evaluating the timing of revenue recognition for its revenue cycle management agreements. Accretive explained that if changes in its revenue recognition are necessary, it may have to restate prior financial statements. The Company’s stock price fell dramatically on the news.
If you purchased Accretive common stock between May 9, 2012 and February 26, 2013 and have questions concerning your legal rights, you are encouraged to contact Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC and its attorneys Michael I. Fistel Jr., Esq. or William Stone, Esq. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, or via toll-free telephone at (888) 508-6832.
Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC is an Atlanta, Georgia law firm that dedicates its practice to vigorous representation of shareholders and investors in litigation nationwide, including shareholder class action and derivative litigation. More information about the firm is available through its website, www.holzerlaw.com and upon request from the firm. Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC has paid for the dissemination of this promotional communication, and Michael I. Fistel, Jr. is the attorney responsible for its content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV